Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Um... Spring?

What happened? OK, I knew that it was getting cold last night. And I heard all of the weather forecasts. But when I looked outside this morning, I was still completely shocked. There was snow on the ground! SNOW! I'll admit, there isn't much of it, but it was 75 degrees on Sunday!
Tomorrow is Aiden's preschool Easter party and it was going to be his first Easter egg hunt where he actually knew what was going on, but it's going to snow more! Now everything is going to be moved indoors and they are going to make a craft instead. Oh, well. It will still be fun. But I'm glad I didn't decide to host the party at our house! I thought about it for a couple of minutes because no one was volunteering, but I made the right decision. I can't imagine having 10 almost 3 year olds and their parents inside our little house! Now seriously, I'm ready for some more warm and sunny weather!

7 comments:

A. K. said...

Sounds like a fun day ahead....

Aileigh said...

Me too! Snow? In April? In KY? I couldn't believe it this morning when I saw it! Yucky!

Kati said...

Ugh! It's been snowing here too!

Jessica said...

Wow how pretty! The weather is crazy up and down here also!

This is my son's first real Easter also-last year he was so little and slept all through the hunt! :D

Heatherlyn said...

It is really nice here today but is supposed to be 20 degrees colder and rainy for the next 4! (So I'm trying to pull weeds before it hits!) Could all the snow be because of the groundhog?

Aiden will love Easter! It is really fun for little kids!

Aubrey said...

What is with the crazy weather?!?! Same thing is going on over here in CO.
Bring on the Spring already. LOL

~~Mel~~ said...

As you know, I totally feel your pain! Ours is melting pretty quickly now...I hope yours is too.