Saturday, May 16, 2009

An Early Birthday Surprise

Tomorrow is Aiden's third birthday. I can't believe it! We were getting ready to go to the park when the doorbell rang this morning. When we opened the door, a man was standing there with a huge balloon bouquet. Aiden was so excited! My dad sent him a teddy bear holding jelly beans and five helium balloons. He also got two boxes of candy- Skittles and gummy zoo animals- tied with a blue ribbon. Aiden loves candy but is not a big fan of chocolate so he was really happy about the candy selection! I had no idea he was getting this gift either so it was a really neat surprise!

Aiden wasn't very happy with me when I was taking these pictures because I told him he would have to eat lunch before having candy.



Today's forecast called for an 80% chance of rain, but it was 85 degrees and absolutely beautiful! I took Aiden and my little sister to the park. They both had a lot of fun!


8 comments:

kimert said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! What a great surprise. :) The pics are great. Looks like a fun day at te park.

Kati said...

Ahhhh! Happy 3rd Birthday, AIden! How exciting!!

Sarah said...

What a fun surprise! Happy Birthday Aiden!

Jessica [Mommy to a 3 yr old drama queen] said...

What a nice suprise!

Happy Birthday Aiden!

MaryAnne said...

Happy Birthday to Aiden!

How neat that he has an aunt who is still a kid to play with him at the park, too!

Heatherlyn said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!!! Three is such a wonderful year. I hope you both really enjoy it!

Carrie77 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What an exciting gift from your Dad!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Entertaining blog. Loved reading your recent posts. I will definitely be checking in often!
Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!