Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of the Year Preschool Party

Tomorrow is Aiden's preschool graduation! We had an end of the year party with his class on Monday. I love how interactive this preschool is. It is geared more towards stay at home parents, but luckily I have a really flexible schedule this semester so I have been able to participate in all of the activities that parents have been invited to. I wish Aiden had started this preschool at the beginning of the fall semester. We have both really enjoyed it.

Aiden is still really shy, but he really likes to play with one of the little boys in his class. While he spent most of the party playing by my side, it was cute seeing him interact a little with his friends.

First, they did a little art activity. Aiden chose to paint a lady bug.

Then they had a snack.


Then they played. They chased each other, drew with sidewalk chalk, and blew bubbles. Fun times!

And they took turns climbing on the rock memorial.



6 comments:

Kati said...

He is such a doll. So grown up. I cannot wait for preschool to start!!!

kimert said...

Great pics!! Looks like he had a great day! :)

Heatherlyn said...

All of that is so much fun for a little guy. And I am always amazed at how much fun little kids have climbing on rocks! I hope you find a preschool that he enjoys in DC!

Jessica said...

Isn't it great when you feel comfortable with the school/daycare your child goes to? I love my sons daycare and it makes it so much easier to leave him and not worry!

Great pictures!

Toni Brooker said...

That looks like so much fun. He is so cute!

~~Mel~~ said...

Looks like you had awesome weather and that everyone had a blast!