Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Mail! A Bloggy Swap Package

A while back I participated in Kati's Country Girl, City Life Favorite Things blog swap. I love putting together my favorite things to share with someone and of course I like receiving their favorite things in return!

My swap partner was Liz from Loving Mom, Two Boys. I really enjoy her blog. Not only is it super cute, it gives me some insight on what my life may be like with two little boys! LOL Anyway this is what I received from Liz:

She even sent something for Aiden!

He was so excited!



This will be really useful after our big move!


And she wrote me a sweet little note in the notebook she sent. I'm going to be using this to record all of my Aiden funnies!



And if you're interested, this is what I sent Liz!


8 comments:

kimert said...

Yay!!! :)
Love Aiden's Big Brother tee. So cute!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Great stuff. A goodie swap sounds fun!

Jessica said...

That looks fun! What a great idea!

Heatherlyn said...

The bloggy swaps look like a lot of fun. So, did you let Aiden unwrap your gifts? (My kids like to do that for mine. They even wanted to unwrap my mother's day gifts for me!)

Carrie77 said...

I love gift swaps! What did you get Liz?

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Awesome!! What a great swap buddy you had!!

~~Mel~~ said...

I love everything you got too!

Kristen said...

I am totally digiin' the notebook!