Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Little Cutie

I took Aiden to the park and there were little yellow buttercups all over the place. He asked me if I could hand him "one of those flowers" so obviously I picked him a buttercup. He looked at it, threw it down, and said, "No, I want that messy flower." Ohhh! A dandelion! LOL I told him what they were called and he used the correct word for the rest of the day.




I had been so proud of Aiden the last time we went to the park because he had shared his big wheel so well. This time was a different story. As soon as we got there, he said, "Mommy, I'm going to ride my bike the whole time so the other kids can't get on it." And he did. When we were leaving, he even made a statement about how no other kids played on his bike that day. Looks like sharing is still a work in progress!

He has just learned to use the pedals on his big wheel, but big hills are still a challenge. He still has to drag his bike up the hills!



7 comments:

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

He is such a cutie! What a big hill to ride his bike up, I can't blame him for dragging it! Thanks for adding the new button :)

kimert said...

Love the pics (and story)! The last pic is my fave. :)

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

MaryAnne said...

"messy flower" - I love it!

Happy Mother's Day!

Mel said...

LOL about the messy flower! He is so cute, as always!

Jessica said...

I love that he is wearing his sun glasses on his forehead! And very cute how he called it a 'messy flower'. I love the way kids see things and how they express them!

~~Mel~~ said...

Definitely a cutie! I love his shades.

Heatherlyn said...

So cute. He is a SMART kid. My kids love dandelions too. I love how he called it a messy flower. So astute!