Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Photo Fashback: Happy 3rd Birthday Aiden!!!

Today is Aiden's third birthday! I can't believe he is already turning 3! We lost almost all of Aiden's baby pictures~ except for the ones I saved on photobucket~ when my laptop crashed. It still makes me sad to think about, but at least I have a few! So, here is my little buddy on all of the birthdays he's celebrated so far:

"That's a baby! That's not me anymore. That's Holden."

Digging in to his very own cake~ he didn't like getting messy!


"I'm big. I'm not a girl though. I'm just wearing a pink shirt."


He was exhausted at his party and this is one of the few decent pictures that I was able to get.

9 comments:

kimert said...

Great pictures! I love seeing how much they change from year to year. It's amazing how fast they grow up!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Happy Birthday little man! It's crazy how time just flies by so fast isn't it!

Kati said...

I can't believe how big he is! Ahh!

jen@odbt said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! 3 is a great year. Have a blast!

Carole said...

Happy Birthday Big guy!!!!

carole
xoxo

Heatherlyn said...

His commentary on his own pictures is so intelligent for someone so young!

I'm sorry about your pictures. I bet you back everything up now. My husband says that with 100% certainty every hard drive will crash at some point. And that reminds me, I have a few pictures to transfer onto our drive that we back up!

I hope that Aiden had a really really wonderful birthday! You know, he's only about a year younger than my Austin!

Toni Brooker said...

Very handsome! Happy late birthday to Aiden!

Jessica said...

What a good looking kiddo! Isn't it wild to look at pictures from back then and compare them to now?

Where does the time go???

Miss Eve said...

Happy Birthday to the little Aiden! He is so adorable (I'm sorry to hear that you've lost Aiden's baby pictures :-( Much love: Evi