Monday, May 11, 2009

This was my weekend...

Friday~ I took Aiden to the zoo, about an hour and a half from our house. And when I pulled out my camera to take a picture, I found out that the battery on my camera was dead! Ugh! Wouldn't you know that this was also the day that all of the animals just happened to be really close to the fences?! Oh, well!

On the way home, we heard all kinds of tornado warnings telling everyone to remain indoors and head to their basements. Scary! We went to a local mall and walked around for a little bit hoping that the weather would pass. I had to hear the warnings the entire drive home, but we never ran into any bad weather. We were about 20 minutes behind the front, thankfully.

Saturday~ Matt took Aiden to his grandmother's house for mother's day while I worked on my final assignment for Molecular Biology. Classes were over on Friday and my teacher emailed me saying that he never received my final assignment. Hmmm.... I never got the final assignment! He had forgotten to email it to me! But I got it completed and turned in so no big deal.

Sunday~ Aiden and I went to lunch with my mom and dad. Then we headed to the park. Matt is going to get me a Mommy necklace after Holden is born. He told me I could go ahead and get it now, but I just want to make sure he isn't born in August and I'm stuck with the wrong birthstone! I had a really good Mother's Day until I saw that Matt did this to his iphone:


We had a pretty eventful weekend! LOL

8 comments:

Staci said...

It sounds like you had a blast! ISn't that the way it ALWAYS Works! We went to an amusement park yesterday and left the camera in the car....

Jessica [Mommy to a 3 yr old drama queen] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica [Mommy to a 3 yr old drama queen] said...

My memory card fried at the zoo on Sunday and all the animals were close and actually awake so I know how u feel!!

The poor phone! I think I would cry!

Heatherlyn said...

Oh, how did that happen to the phone? Did he run over it on accident? BUMMER!

It's fun to taking little kids to the zoo. And it's great that you could finish your assignment in peace. I doubt you'll miss those homework assignments very much!

Mel said...

OH the poor iphone!!! I think I would CRY! At least you had fun at the zoo.

Banteringblonde said...

OMG poor iphone - i would have cried! Sounds like a nice weekend otherwise ;)

~~Mel~~ said...

Wow! What in the world happened to his phone?

Seems like it was the weekend for camera batteries to be dead...too bad!

Shannon said...

Congratulations on expecting, Holden. Thats so funny, thats my newphews name, and I see you have one named Aiden, thats his brothers name! How neat!

Break Pal Giveaway, Dropps Giveaway at Shannon Blogs Here http://palmersf1.blogspot.com