Monday, June 1, 2009

25 Weeks

I just got back from the doctor and today was my glucose tolerance test. Bleh! That super sweet orange drink being the first thing I had all day made me morning sickness come back with a vengeance! I'm feeling a little better now though after having had breakfast.

I talked to my doctor today because I hadn't completely decided on having a repeat c-section. I had been leaning towards it, but it hadn't been definite. But my doctor said having a repeat would most likely be the best option for me. SO, depending on my health (I had preeclampsia with Aiden, but my bp is looking good so far), it looks like my c-section will be September 8,9, or 10. Since we're moving, it depends on the day that the hospital I will be going to at the time does scheduled c-sections. I hope I can make it that long~ Aiden was 11 days early and I would prefer to not have to go into labor and then have my c-section! But we shall see...
Here are a couple of pictures taken this weekend....


I'm not sure how many more pictures I'm going to take while pregnant. My dad is a photographer and I promised to let him take some at 30 weeks, but I think I'll call it quits after that. It may be my weight issues coming back, but I feel disgusting! I can't even look in the mirror anymore. I have gained way too much weight! And I've gained it all over in very unflattering places! I couldn't even believe the scale at the doctor's office today... Yikes!

14 comments:

Kati said...

Ahhh! I think you look fantastic!!!

Jessica said...

I think you look amazing! But I do understand the way you are feeling. I felt like that every day of my pregnancy with Caden and it was so horrible.

I had to have my gestational diabetes test done today too! It was awful! I hate that stuff! And the nurse was super sweet, but pricked my arm pretty well and it still hurts an hour later!

Zoey and Ford's Mommy said...

You look amazing!! So beautiful!

I had a repeat c/s this time around and although I didn't make it to my scheduled date, being in labor before wasn't that big of deal. I know if I could do it you can! :)

Heatherlyn said...

You are beautiful!

I hate the glucose tests too. I was very happy that with my last pregnancy my doctor didn't make me take it! :)

Stephanie said...

You look beautiful!

I had preclampsia with Summer, and then had a repeat c-section with Camryn. I'm really glad I did. While I hate that I missed out on giving birthe the natural way, it was so nice to know what to expect and when she would be here. And the second time around it is so much easier. For me, there was less pain!

kimert said...

You're too hard on yourself!! You are absolutely beautiful!

Toni Brooker said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. Don't be so negative! you look great!!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you are so far along already! You look beautiful!

pam said...

You are gorgeous. Keep taking the photos, you will want them someday. Just tuck them away for now, if you can't look.

Carrie77 said...

That is a great picture of you and your husband!!

~~Mel~~ said...

You and hubby are a gorgeous couple (it's no wonder Aiden is so cute!). Try not to let the weight gain get to you...I know that's easier said than done...but you are growing a precious baby inside of you and that in itself is a beautiful thing!

TuTu's Bliss said...

You're stunning! I should send you pics of me pregnant for comparison. I have heard planned c-sections are so much easier on your body than an emergency c/s. I wouldn't know. I had one emergency c/s and then lucked into a vbac with baby #2. Stopping in after seeing you on newparent.com

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

You two are such a cute couple! I wouldn't worry so much about the weight, you're pregnant it happens, you have a gorgeous pregnant glow and that's all that matters :)

The Rambler said...

Melissa....you LOOK fantastic!! Beautiful!! Glowly!!

Okay..I'll stop. But you look great.

And can I say I gagged all over the place with the disgusting orange drink crap.

Shudder.