Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aiden Funnies~ Quotes from Aiden

Matt never wears hats, but for some reason the other night he put one on before coming downstairs. I was loading the dishwasher and Aiden was playing in the living room. I heard him say, "Mommy, is that Daddy?" Pause. "Are you Daddy?" Matt started laughing and asked him if he didn't recognize his daddy with a hat on. Oh goodness!

We were driving to Bible School and Aiden was looking at a book in his carseat. He said, "I'm a big boy. I can talk really well. I can't read. But I'm still a big boy."

I haven't gotten to spend much time with my little guy this week. I've been putting in long hours in the lab trying to finish up my research so I can write my thesis. And then he goes to Bible school from 5:30-8:30, but I will get to spend plenty of time with him next week because we're going to the beach ! I'm really excited ~ even though I don't really look forward to shopping for maternity bathing suits...

5 comments:

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

What a goof ball. isn't it funny some of the things that come outta their mouths ;)

Yaya said...

'is that daddy?' lol!

pam said...

Hope you get that paper finished!
Enjoy next week at the beach:)

http://countrycitymouse-pam.blogspot.com/2009/06/afternoon-tea-with-friend.html
Drop by and enter to win at my giveaway!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm lmao at Aiden asking Matt if he was daddy...

Riley did that to me once...after a drastic haircut and I laughed and laughed.

Have fun next week at the beach!

The Blonde Duck said...

You'll have so much fun!

When Ben puts on a hat, the Babies don't recongize him and charge.