Tuesday, July 21, 2009

32 Weeks Update

I have the date of my c-section scheduled now, September 9! I'm not that crazy about the date 9-9-09 (I really wanted to have him on the 8th), but when the military doctors tell you when to come in, you don't question it. Apparently, they only do scheduled c-sections one day a week. So, the 9th it is. I cannot believe that it only 7 weeks from tomorrow!

I got some maternity photos made even though I wasn't that into it. I have gained SO much weight! But I figured I would enjoy looking at these pictures when I'm back to pre-pregnancy size and my dad has been looking forward to taking them. So, here are a couple. I will post some more after I get them back. I'm going to have more taken with Matt when he gets home.

I told Matt that I wouldn't look so big if my bottom didn't stick out as far as my stomach! LOL I hate that I gain weight there!


I had my 32 week appointment today. And I have only gained 1 pound in the last month. When I went to my 6 month check up and found that I had already gained 30 pounds, I freaked out! But I haven't been dieting, I've just been making better choices on what I eat. And my blood pressure is looking really good. I already had pre-eclampsia at this point with Aiden so I'm really happy. It was a good appointment.

10 comments:

Staci said...

your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! September 9th is Anthony's birthday He was 9/9/05

It will be here before you know it! Enjoy these last few weeks!!

PS I have been having a hard time loading your blog :(

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures!

kimert said...

You look so beautiful!! Love the pictures! Not too much longer. Hope all is well. :)

Heatherlyn said...

Those are really beautiful pictures!!!!! My little 4 year-old was asking me all sorts of questions when he walked by and saw them on my blog. He wanted to know if your stomach popped and then you got skinny again. :) They really are beautiful beautiful pictures. I wish I had some like that when I was pregnant.

Jessica said...

I LOVE your pictures! I have thought about doing something like that, but I am not a fan of being in pictures especially if I'm the only one in them! lol

You look great!

Carrie77 said...

I LOVE those- your Dad took those? He is so talented!

Amanda said...

Oh wow. You look...AMAZING!!! Seriously, I wish I looked that great pregnant. As for the 09/09/09, I don't think it's a bad date. I think it's pretty cool actually! And besides, you never know, he may decide to arrive earlier than expected. That's what Ford did! :)

Kara said...

I think that will be a great birthday! Kaitlynn was born on 9-2-99 and I so wanted to make it to the 9th with her. I thought 9-9-99 would be a cool birthday. Much to our surprise our first born came at 36 weeks due to pre-eclampsia.

Kara said...

Oh, by the way Kendall was induced and the doctor suggested June 6th. I was like no way. Could you imagine 6-6-06!

~~Mel~~ said...

September 9th is right around the corner!

I think your photos are absolutely gorgeous...you are a very stunning pregnant woman.