- Matt left for officer training in Alabama on Sunday. He won't be home until July 31.
- My grandmother, who normally watches Aiden for me during the day, isn't able to watch him until July 18 because her brother is visiting from Germany.
- I was going to enroll Aiden in day-care for the month of July so that I could complete the research for my thesis, BUT my contract ended and my boss wants to pay me on an as needed basis. "Sometimes you may work 30 hours, sometimes 3." Without working full-time, I cannot afford day-care.
- I am staying at home with Aiden during the day and then working nights and weekends (the only times that my mom and mother in law can help watch him) to finish my research.
- The Air Force people are coming to pack up all of our stuff on July 20 and I have to deal with that by myself with Aiden...
- After July 20, Aiden and I will have to move in with my parents (and 10 year old sister) for a few weeks. Living out of a suitcase!
- I have told my boss that I can work through August 15, but she insisted on extending my "as needed" contract until August 31. My due date is September 14, but my c-section will be scheduled September 8,9, or 10. And I have to move to DC and kinda get settled a little before the baby arrives...
Actually, I feel a lot better after writing that list! But I don't think my stress levels are going to go down any time soon. And it's really hard to convince Aiden that Mommy needs to rest during the day. "The sun is out, you need to wake up!" I will do my best!