Tuesday, August 4, 2009

34 Week Update with Pictures!

Matt finished up officer training last Friday and was able to come home for the weekend on his way to DC. I can't believe how quickly those 5 weeks went. Being busy with the move made it fly by! Aiden was so excited to see his daddy! He climbed up in his lap, gave him a huge hug, and said, "I'll never let you go." We had such a fun family weekend. Unfortunately, the batteries in my camera will no longer hold a charge and I didn't realize that until the weekend was over...
But Aiden and I have less than two weeks now until we join Matt in DC. I can't wait!

Matt hates having pictures taken, but he had some made for me anyway. Here are a few that my dad took. (He's trying to get into photography so I've been his guinea pig. He told me he would have it down by the time we were on our fourth baby! LOL I think two is it for us.)

I haven't really had any problems with this pregnancy, but Sunday morning I woke up and my face was a bit swollen. (I'm not sure if you can tell from these pictures). So my doctor is making me do a 24 hour protein check to see if I'm developing pre-e again... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I just had too much salt over the weekend. Hopefully everything will be OK, I only have five more weeks.





10 comments:

kimert said...

Great to hear things are going well. I hope the protein comes back okay and you don't have to deal with pre-e again. Those pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

Mel said...

Oh I love love love the sillouette (sp??) pictures. Absolutely beautiful!

Molly said...

I love the pictures!
So glad that you will be with your hubby soon. So hard to be apart!

Krafty Kristy said...

Your photos are so great, I hope I can get some done before my little man gets here, I'm 32 weeks. Thanks for sharing.

Heatherlyn said...

5 more weeks! You can do it! Your photos look great. I never looked that good with 5 weeks left! You are a beautiful woman!

Toni Brooker said...

It is a rare woman to be THAT gorgeous at 35 weeks pregnant!

~~Mel~~ said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Your dad is definitely talented.

Kara said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe you are already 34 weeks!!!!

blueviolet said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! You are so pretty!


I FINALLY found your blog again! I knew it had something to do with trains and I knew your name but I couldn't remember your blog's name. I have been google searching to no avail. Then I stumbled across your blog in the portfolio of your designer and I recognized it. LOL

I re-followed you and look forward to catching up! :)

♥georgie♥ said...

Your pics are AMAZING! I am speechless...