Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holden Smiles!

Holden is 7 weeks old now and has changed so much in the last two weeks! We're still at my parents' house at the moment, but we're going back home this weekend (they have finally fixed the water heater and closet in Aiden's room). I'm really excited for Matt to see how much Holden has changed. He's starting to gurgle and coo and smile!


I know this isn't the best picture, but it's the first time I managed to get a part of a smile on film. I'm loving this sweet, happy baby!

4 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I had no idea you were away from home...that must be tough!

Holden is adorable...I love cute little baby smiles...thanks for giving me baby fever all over again lol.

Mommy to a lil lady[bug] said...

I have a picture alsmost similar to this when Hailee was a baby.

I love baby smiles, so cute!

Heatherlyn said...

I love the first smile. It's magical! What a good looking baby!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhhh! So sweet! He's a keeper!!!!