Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Blame it on Sleep Deprivation

Aiden is finally able to dress himself! I'm sure he could have done it earlier, but he just wasn't willing to try. Well, this morning, I picked out his clothes and laid them out for him. I was watching him get dressed while I was feeding Holden. He put his shirt on and he was so proud! Then he started to put on his jeans. When I saw what I had given him, I started cracking up! He had no idea why I was laughing until he stood up, but he was laughing too. I just happened to have my camera right beside me.



My little sister had left her skirt on the floor in the room Aiden is staying in. I just assumed it was his jeans and told himto put them on. Oops! He was laughing and said, "Mommy! Boys don't wear these things!"

6 comments:

The Rambler said...

The things that happens when sleep is not in our vocabulary!

Glad you were able to catch it on camera. :)

HOpe your well!

Mel said...

HA HA! Tell him that boys in Scotland do!

~~Mel~~ said...

OMG I love it! Hilarious! I'm so glad you had the camera handy.

Stephanie said...

Yay, Aiden! That's hilarious.

Adriana said...

Funny!

Molly said...

Hehe. That is hilarious!