Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Cards, Birth Announcements, and More!

Being a stay at home mom with a wild and crazy 3 year old and a 3 month old that must be held the majority of the day is a little more difficult than I had anticipated! With Aiden, I had birth announcements made and sent out by the time he was a month old! And with Holden, I still have the cards laying on the table...

Anyway, minted. (a super cute card and stationary website) gave me the chance to sample some of their cards and write a review. After checking out their site, of course I jumped at this wonderful opportunity! First, I was sent a sample pack of children's stationary and holiday photo cards. I've already chosen some stationary that I am going to get to send out as thank you notes after Aiden's next birthday party!


I was really impressed with the high quality of the cards that I received. Unlike some of the photo cards that I've gotten in the past, these cards can actually be saved and treasured long after the holidays have passed. There are so many designs and styles to chose from. Here are a couple that I think are really cute:



They even offer mini photo books where you can use 3 to 6 pictures of your family!



Minted also has tons of adorable birth announcements. These are the ones that I picked out for Holden:

I was impressed with every aspect of this company: from all of the avaiable designs to the ease of editing to the customer service to the presentation and quality. I could go on and on.

All of the cards and stationary on this website are designed exclusively for Minted by independent designers. Once you choose the card that you want, all you have to do is upload your photos and type in the text you wish to include. The designer then looks at your content and makes any needed adjustments before sending you a proof. You can then make other editing requests or place your order.

The birth announcements that I received were stunning! Both the cards and envelopes are top quality and the printing looks fantatic! I've shown my announcements to a few friends already and they were just as impressed as I was. If you plan on designing your holiday cards this year, I deinitely think you should take a look at Minted. If you place an order by Sunday, December 6, add the code MLW09 and receive 15% off your order!

No comments: