Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Guess It's Time...

Holden will be 6 months old next Monday. It is unbelievable how much he has already changed!

Aiden and Holden the day we came home from the hospital. (Holden was 3 days old)



Aiden and Holden now.



And today Holden had his first (semi) solid food: rice cereal. I started feeding Aiden cereal at 4 months, but this time I decided to go by the AAP guidelines and start closer to six months. (This had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am dreading my adventures in baby food making and stinky diapers... )

First Bites: I had no problem getting the spoon in his mouth, but the cereal was another issue.



Of course Aiden wanted to help out! We got more on his sleeper than in his mouth (or on his face for that matter). Next time I will definitely remember the bib!



Holden didn't much care for his cereal today, but we'll try again tomorrow!



14 comments:

michelle b said...

awww, holden is adorable!! my youngest just started his rice cereal too, and i got the same faces!! hahah!
love your blog and am following for sure
from one mommy of two boys to another!!
xoxo

Mommy to a lil lady[bug] said...

soooo cute!

Shell said...

He's so cute! My youngest two hated cereal. I had to mush up bananas in it to make them eat it.

You can tell the difference in your oldest, too!

Kara said...

I can't believe he is almost 6 months old!!!

phillip said...

Dude. He's like big.

Carrie77 said...

Love the pics of the boys together. Wow, 6 months!! I am sure he'll be smacking down that cereal in no time :o)-

Emmy said...

Cute pictures! It does go so fast. When it came time to feed my daughter baby cereal she wouldn't eat it from anyone but her brother at first :)

Messy Mommy said...

It's insane how fast time goes! We LOVE our bumbo!

~~Mel~~ said...

Awwww Holden is just priceless! His facial expressions are so cute and I can tell he's going to be full of personality just as Aiden is!

Heatherlyn said...

So cute! I can see the resemblance between the boys.

I don't really miss feeding babies baby food. It takes such a long time to get anything down! BUT it's nice when they start eating real food!

Twincerely,Olga said...

so sweet!!!stopping by from FF!!!

Momma Such said...

Love the photos! They are so cute!!! :)

Sherri said...

Oh it goes fast!
What a cute family!

Jessica said...

Happy 6 month bday Holden! Cameron just turned 6 months on the 26th!

Your boys are adorable!