Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Little Bit of CUTEness

Aiden absolutely loves his little brother and Holden is fascinated with Aiden. It's so precious to watch them "play" together.



This morning Aiden was lying in the floor with Holden watching Dora the Explorer. Holden started cooing and Aiden said something back to him. All of a sudden, he jumped up and ran over to me. He was so excited.



Aiden: "Did you know that Holden can talk?"
Me: "Are you serious? What did he just say?"
Aiden: "He said, goo ga goo ga goo!"
Me: "Do you know what that means?"
Aiden: "Silly! He said, he loves me because I'm a great big brother. You just can't understand him because he speaks Spanish!"




17 comments:

Acting Balanced Mom said...

Aw - how sweet! Glad to know both of your kids are bilingual :) Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight!

Shell said...

So sweet!

Unknown Mami said...

I think that qualifies as a lot of cuteness. I do speak Spanish and Aiden is right about what Holden said.

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my word Melissa! That is the cutest thing EVER! So sweet : ). You will have to get a language learning tape soon so you can understand him too : )

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am so glad you have someone who can translate at your house. Thanks for stopping by.

This Mama Works It! said...

That is so cute! Enjoy those moments.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now your newest follower.

Susie said...

That is too precious!!!

kimert said...

That is a whole lotta cuteness! What sweet boys you have!!

"And so our stories go..." said...

Aw, how sweet. Your kids are totally cute.
Mary

Mommy to a lil lady[bug] said...

haha so cute! he speaks spanish :)

Heatherlyn said...

LOL! That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!

Jessica said...

That is soooo sweet! Caden is the same with Cameron and I just love watching them together. Sweetness!!!

Carrie77 said...

Love the matching shirts pic!

Stephanie said...

So cute!! That conversation cracked me up!

Yankee Girl said...

A little but of cuteness?

Are you kidding me? That was dripping in cuteness!

Emmy said...

That is so cute and sweet! And silly don't you know your baby speaks Spanish :)

Kristin said...

Awwwww, what cutie patootie brothers!