Friday, March 12, 2010

I've Already Gotten Spoiled

The past few days have been absolutely beautiful (ok, so maybe one of those "absolutely beautiful" days was mostly cloudy, but it was 60 degrees!) and we have been having a lovely time playing outside.

We were supposed to have a playdate after Aiden's Little Gym class, but we canceled it because there was a 100% chance of rain. But it didn't rain. I wasn't complaining though. The Little Gym is in an absolutely wonderful location right on the water. There is a long boardwalk, tons of shopping (even Target!), lots of cute little cafes, and a playground.











After gymnastics, we went for a walk, picked up some lunch, and ate on one of the animal statue benches before heading to the park.







It's going to be such a fun spring and summer. I can't wait! I am in love with the whole DC metro area and feel so lucky to have this opportunity to stay at home with my boys. I'm loving every minute of it!

7 comments:

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

These are just terrific pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!

It looks like you had a fantastic day. I agree with you, this is just a beautiful area!!

Miller Moments said...

Great photos. You live in a beautiful area.

Freely Living Life said...

Yay for beautiful weather heading our way! So glad to see you out and enjoying the outdoors. <3

Have a fantastic weekend!

jackie said...

Those are great pictures! I too can't wait for Spring and Summer. There's so much more you can do and enjoy!

Have a great weekend!!

Emmy said...

Love how he is talking to the bear :) So cute!

Messy Mommy said...

That's Awesome! I'm a small town girl and love it, but it would be nice to have fun stuff like that to do! We visited DC last year. Not my favorite place but I'm just not used to cities like that.

Carrie77 said...

WOW, great photos... Hmph, my Little Gym does not have such great scenery outside it! You are one lucky duck! :o)- !!