Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An Interview With Aiden

I'm slowly trying to catch up with my blog reading and I saw this cute little interview on Mel's blog (We both have May 2006 babies) and wanted to share what Aiden had to say.



Aiden's First Interview:

What is something that mommy always says to you?
Go to the bathroom.

What makes mommy happy?
When I be nice.

What makes mommy sad?
Going to Ari's house. (Last night Aiden was really upset when I told him that it was bedtime. He told me that he wanted to go live with his friend Ari and her mommy. I spent a couple of minutes explaining how sad that made me.)

How does mommy make you laugh?
Tickle me.

How old is your mommy?
A million or four.

How tall is your mommy?
14. (That's his favorite number right now.)

What is your mommy really good at?
Cooking.

What does your mommy do for a job?
Stay home with us.

What is mommy's favorite food?
Chicken. Um.. no. I mean shrimp. (We've been eating at Buffalo Wild Wings a lot lately and he knows that's my favorite food but recently he's started asking to go to Red Lobster and he's trying to remind me how much I like shrimp!)

What makes mommy proud of you?
Being good.

How do you know your mommy loves you?
I just know because you're my goodest mommy ever. Do you know that?

Where is mommy's favorite place to go?
You want to go to Red Lobster. Do you? (We're taking him to eat at Red Lobster on his birthday.)

5 comments:

Mel said...

So sweet! You are his goodest mommy ever. Priceless! And somebody is excited about Red Lobster:)

Mom vs. the boys said...

cute cute cute! he did good, I don't think my may2006 boy could do that well

kimert said...

Love it! He sounds like such a sweetheart!!

Emmy said...

That is great! I love how you are a million or 4 :)

~~Mel~~ said...

How did I forget that Aiden is a May baby too...just a few years younger than Riley...lol.

Very cute interview!