Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Little Bit of CUTEness

I know that my pictures are a little bit repetitive, but I just LOVE how much my boys like being with one another.

I knew that Aiden was going to be a great big brother from the moment I told him that he was going to have a little brother or sister. He's always been such a sweet little boy. He told me this morning, "Did you know that I'm a helper? It's my job to help people. I will help Holden with anything that he needs." Precious.



Aiden adoring Holden



Holden adoring Aiden



I love these boys!



3 comments:

Mama (Heidi) said...

These pictures are soo cute!! What a great moment to catch.

Krajcimama said...

They are adorable! Don't you just love that you have your blog to keep track of these memories! This will be a great post to look back on and smile about later! :)

You are doing an awesome job raising some wonderful little guys!

Heatherlyn said...

They are truly precious!! Aiden is a really good kid, too. He's always been so smart and helpful! I think your pictures are great!