Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guess Who's Back? Back Again...

I've been away for FOUR years?! Oh WOW!

A quick explanation before diving right back in! I went through a LOT of stuff when I quit blogging in 2010. Stuff that made me really unhappy and stuff that I don't really care to dwell on right now. Once I had gotten past that, I felt awkward returning to my blog with such a huge gap in the timeline. I tried starting a couple of brand new blogs, but I couldn't get excited about them the way I had this one.

And then I FINALLY got a smart phone recently and loved that all of my blogger pictures showed up in my photo gallery. I hadn't visited my blog or looked at many of those pictures since I stopped writing so it allowed me to relive some of the precious memories that I had recorded. It made me realize that I missed blogging and having the stories behind the pictures at my fingertips. It makes me sad that it took so long to get to this point (especially since my baby is now 4 years old!), but I'm here now and I'm going to make the best of it.

So.. four years later....



No comments: